Native to Mexico, Pachyphytum Oviferum or commonly referred to as moonstones, is a succulent that can be a captivating addition to your plant's collection. Boasting silvery, chubby leaves, this plant has unique and attractive aesthetics and can appear strikingly beautiful whether you plant them in your garden or containers.
Like other succulents, Pachyphytum Oviferum can be a hassle-free plant if you provide them with right growing conditions. So, if you are thinking to add these incredible succulents in your home, make sure to give them the right amount of moisture, enough light, and the right soil.
- Full sun to partial shade
- Typical water needs for a succulent
- Plant grows up to 6″ (15 cm) tall
- Plant grows up to 8″ (21 cm) wide
- Zone 9a (Minimum 20° F | -6.7° C)
- Not cold hardy
- Propagation by cuttings, leaves, offsets
- Generally non-toxic to humans and animals
- Winter Dormant